Drivers in Dallas Texas are responsible for keeping their vehicles are safe. Brake failures or a blown out tire which causes an accident as a result of negligent car care can make the driver/owner responsible. If drivers are aware of a maintenance problem with their car and the issue causes an accident, they are ultimately responsible for damages and possible criminal charges.
Your report has been successfully sent. We will look into it.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- David Medrano, 44, and Maxton Winkler, 33, Dead after crash in Ector County
- Hit-and-Run Incident Claims the Life of Motorcyclist Charles Main in Tyler, Texas
- Tyler Man Jimmy Hayes, 75, Dies in Multi-Car Accident on Loop 323
- Tragic Crash on S Post Oak Road: Two Dead and Three Hospitalized, Police Investigate Cause
- Pedestrian Critically Injured In Hit-and-Run In Fort Worth, Texas