Drivers in Dallas Texas are responsible for keeping their vehicles are safe. Brake failures or a blown out tire which causes an accident as a result of negligent car care can make the driver/owner responsible. If drivers are aware of a maintenance problem with their car and the issue causes an accident, they are ultimately responsible for damages and possible criminal charges.
Your report has been successfully sent. We will look into it.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland
- Tragic Wednesday Morning Accident Takes the Life of Victor Jr. and Cynthia Morrison
- Lime Electric Scooter Accident Kills 24-Year-Old Jacoby Stoneking in Dallas