If you’ve been following the wrongful death lawsuit against former Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice Tom Phillips, you probably have already seen this article from the Dallas Morning News announcing that the Phillips family has settled with the Kings for an undisclosed amount.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- Two killed in separate wrong-way crashes in Fort Worth
- David Medrano, 44, and Maxton Winkler, 33, Dead after crash in Ector County
- Hit-and-Run Incident Claims the Life of Motorcyclist Charles Main in Tyler, Texas
- Tyler Man Jimmy Hayes, 75, Dies in Multi-Car Accident on Loop 323
- Tragic Crash on S Post Oak Road: Two Dead and Three Hospitalized, Police Investigate Cause