If you’ve been following the wrongful death lawsuit against former Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice Tom Phillips, you probably have already seen this article from the Dallas Morning News announcing that the Phillips family has settled with the Kings for an undisclosed amount.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- 45-Year-Old Sgt. Ramon Gutierrez Killed By Intoxicated Driver
- 46-Year-Old Timothy Shorter Killed by Intoxicated Driver
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland