Five teens, whose names have not yet been released, were driving along Green Oaks Blvd around 3 a.m. when their sedan plowed into a tree, splitting it in half. The driver and the front passenger (believed to be his brother) died at the scene. The three backseat passengers were rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth where one of them, a young lady, died from her injuries. The remaining two victims are listed in serious condition.
Tagged: Green Oaks Blvd
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- Two killed in separate wrong-way crashes in Fort Worth
- David Medrano, 44, and Maxton Winkler, 33, Dead after crash in Ector County
- Hit-and-Run Incident Claims the Life of Motorcyclist Charles Main in Tyler, Texas
- Tyler Man Jimmy Hayes, 75, Dies in Multi-Car Accident on Loop 323
- Tragic Crash on S Post Oak Road: Two Dead and Three Hospitalized, Police Investigate Cause