Five teens, whose names have not yet been released, were driving along Green Oaks Blvd around 3 a.m. when their sedan plowed into a tree, splitting it in half. The driver and the front passenger (believed to be his brother) died at the scene. The three backseat passengers were rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth where one of them, a young lady, died from her injuries. The remaining two victims are listed in serious condition.
Tagged: Green Oaks Blvd
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 46-Year-Old Timothy Shorter Killed by Intoxicated Driver
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland
- Tragic Wednesday Morning Accident Takes the Life of Victor Jr. and Cynthia Morrison