Gia Randazzo and several other residents and neighbors came to the aid of an accident victim Sunday morning – pulling the injured man from his burning car. 40-year-old Robert Lopez wasn’t wearing a seat belt when he lost control of his Mercedes CLS550 and crashed into the foundation of a small home off Katy Road in Keller.
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- 46-Year-Old Timothy Shorter Killed by Intoxicated Driver
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland
- Tragic Wednesday Morning Accident Takes the Life of Victor Jr. and Cynthia Morrison