The four teens were students at Mansfield Timberview High School and were riding in 17-year-old Kimberly Pimental’s 2003 Lexus RX300 at the time of the wreck. Witnesses report Kimberly was driving close to 85 miles per hour (in a 55 mph zone). As she tried to pass a slower vehicle on a curve, she lost control. The Lexus plowed across the grass shoulder and into a patch of trees. 16-year-old Isaiah Rodriguez of Arlington was ejected from the car. He is at Fort Worth’s John Peter Smith Hospital in critical condition. Kimberly and other front seat passenger, 15-year-old Flordeluna Flores, were taken to Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Kimberly is in critical condition and Flordeluna is listed as stable.
Tagged: Lexus RX300
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- 46-Year-Old Timothy Shorter Killed by Intoxicated Driver
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland
- Tragic Wednesday Morning Accident Takes the Life of Victor Jr. and Cynthia Morrison