Tavian was riding with his mother when the Honda Accord he was in came up on the four-way stop at Nathan Lowe Road and Petra Drive. After stopping, Tavian’s mother took the right of way and entered the intersection, only to be broadsided by Walter’s westbound SUV. Walter had failed to stop at the stop sign; instead, he had driven full-speed and slammed into Accord.
Tagged: Petra Drive
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- 46-Year-Old Timothy Shorter Killed by Intoxicated Driver
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland
- Tragic Wednesday Morning Accident Takes the Life of Victor Jr. and Cynthia Morrison