A sedan driven by a suspected drunk driver hit a motorcyclist head-on around 1 am Thursday morning. The accident occurred along the divided six-lane Robert B Collum Boulevard just north of the DART railway tracks near Fair Park. A white sedan started driving south in the northbound lanes around 1 am. A motorcyclist heading north was rounding the road’s curve and slammed into the sedan head on.
Tagged: Robert B Collum Boulevard
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
Chat With a Lawyer About Your Case
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland
- Tragic Wednesday Morning Accident Takes the Life of Victor Jr. and Cynthia Morrison
- Lime Electric Scooter Accident Kills 24-Year-Old Jacoby Stoneking in Dallas