In the second fatal Dallas 18-wheeler accident in 24 hours, a 13-year old boy lost his life this morning when his father’s big rig jumped an interstate median and hit a concrete pillar.
Tagged: Spur 341
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- David Medrano, 44, and Maxton Winkler, 33, Dead after crash in Ector County
- Hit-and-Run Incident Claims the Life of Motorcyclist Charles Main in Tyler, Texas
- Tyler Man Jimmy Hayes, 75, Dies in Multi-Car Accident on Loop 323
- Tragic Crash on S Post Oak Road: Two Dead and Three Hospitalized, Police Investigate Cause
- Pedestrian Critically Injured In Hit-and-Run In Fort Worth, Texas