In the second fatal Dallas 18-wheeler accident in 24 hours, a 13-year old boy lost his life this morning when his father’s big rig jumped an interstate median and hit a concrete pillar.
Tagged: Spur 341
Meet Attorney Jeff Rasansky
Speak With an Attorney
Questions about your legal options? Call us today at 1-877-331-4156 (toll-free) or fill out this contact form for a free and confidential consultation.
- 45-Year-Old Sgt. Ramon Gutierrez Killed By Intoxicated Driver
- 46-Year-Old Timothy Shorter Killed by Intoxicated Driver
- 65-Year-Old Eric Allen Killed by Drunk Driver
- 18-wheeler accident claims the life of Natibida Ramirez, injures 2 in Shelby County
- Tragic Two-Car Crash takes the Life of 19-Year-Old Tia Shay Roland